Birrang is fully accredited to deliver a wide range of NDIS services for people with an NDIS plan across NSW (statewide). If you, a person you care for or are working with have an NDIS plan with funding for the supports available from Birrang, we can help.
Our person centered approach means that we will work with you or people you are working with to make sure you can access the supports that you want and our experienced support coordination team will deliver high quality services for you.
Contact: 0263619511 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Plan management is one of the options you have for managing the money in your NDIS Plan. Plan management gives you choice and control over how you use your NDIS budget but with the support of a “plan manager” who helps manage your funds and pays your bills.
Anyone can choose to have plan management added to their NDIS Plan and there are no out of pocket expenses. When you choose Birrang to be your plan manager, you do not have to worry about budgeting, record keeping or paperwork. Your invoices go directly to Birrang who manages claiming and payment direct with the NDIS and your providers.
NDIS Support Coordination is a service that supports NDIS participants to get the most out of their support plans. Our Support Coordinators give you choice and control over the disability supports and services you access. We work closely with you and your family or carers to find the most effective way to achieve the goals in your NDIS plan.
Support Coordinators manage processes related to your NDIS plan and help you access the disability services you need. We are here to:
- Provide support and assistance
- Research and assess providers, helping you choose one that best suits your needs
- Provide financial advice for your plan and liaise with your Plan Manager, if you have one, on your behalf
- Arrange assessments, as needed, to meet funding requirements
- Help to resolve any problems or issues related to the NDIS or NDIA
- Support you to have your NDIS plan reviewed in a timely manner.
Disability Services Provided
Birrang is an approved NDIS provider for Support Services, these services allow individuals to live as independently as possible. Some of these services include;
- Personal care
- Home care and cleaning
- Community Participation, helping you to connect with your community through sport, social or cultural activities
- Supporting you to increase your independence and learn skills that will help you take care of yourself.
- Supporting you to find and keep a job
- Specialised driver Training – driving lessons and preparation for the Driver Knowledge Test, Hazard Perception Test and Driving Test
Birrang focus is on building your independence and ensuring you develop the skills needed in everyday life. Birrang has the ability to give you flexibility and control when deciding on the delivery of your services and improve your level of involvement as you plan, make decisions and manage your supports.
Feedback, Complaints and Disputes
If the Participant wishes to give the Provider feedback, the Participant can talk to Birrang CEO on 02 6361 9511 or email: email@example.com. If the Participant is not happy with the provision of supports and wishes to make a complaint, the Participant can talk to Birrang CEO on 02 6361 9511 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints will be dealt with in a timely manner.
Complaints can be made anonymously by:
Mail to PO BOX 8153 Orange NSW 2800,
or by phoning 0263619511 and asking for the CEO,
you do not have to provide your details and your complaint will be treated as confidential.